Enerflex is a respected global player in the Natural Gas industry, with a significant footprint throughout Asia Pacific and a history of significant growth in our region. We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for Gas Compression / Power Generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
We have a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our team at the Eagle Farm Head Office. We are looking for an administrator that thrives on working in fast paced environments and embraces the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks. Enerflex values it employees and promotes a great team culture.
Some of the many and varied tasks you’ll have exposure to in this busy role will include:
- Accurately processing invoices, purchase orders and customer orders
- Working with timesheets, travel bookings, registers, schedules, vehicles, billing and job tracking
- Supporting onboarding and induction activities and HR administration as required
- Work with the broader Administration team on continuous improvement initiatives
- Ad hoc administrative support as required to Branch and Management teams.
- Responsible for the ordering of office supplies and facility management
- Reception duties
The ideal person will be a self-motivated team player who is able to demonstrate:
- Ability to take initiative, juggle multiple priorities and work with an eye for detail
- High energy and excellent customer service ethic
- Excellent computer skills and document design/management skills (Microsoft Office products)
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a dynamic team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career, with long-term progression opportunities available within the business for the right candidate. Experience in a role demonstrating similar skills will be considered.
If you would like the opportunity to work with a great team, within a values based global organisation, then we welcome your application. To be considered for this role you must complete the screening questions which will be emailed to you upon submitting your application.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: