- Oil and Gas Industry
- Well Site Maintenance
- 15:13 FIFO/DIDO roster
Enerflex is a respected global player in the natural gas industry with a significant footprint throughout the Australia Pacific region. Globally, we build operate and maintain natural gas infrastructure, and in our primary business locally, we are a major service and equipment provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
About the Position:
We have a great opportunity for a Trade qualified mechanic to break into the Natural Gas Industry. The role of Well Site Service Technician will be to provide maintenance, repairs, overhaul, diagnostics and condition monitoring services on specialised equipment for clients in the Power Generation and Natural Gas industry. The position will be based in Dalby working a 15:13 roster, where you will ideally mobilise from Brisbane Airport, or DIDO, where you will drive to site from your local place of residence.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is interested in starting a career within the Natural Gas Industry. The successful candidate must possess:
- Trade qualification in Light Vehicle or associated trade
- Minimum of 3 years' post apprenticeship experience working on internal combustion engines
- Experience servicing, performing diagnostics and overhauling small engines
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer literacy
- A demonstrated high regard for safety
- Manual Driver's License
The following will be highly regarded:
- Experience working in the Natural Gas Industry, including completion of Inductions
- Demonstrated commitment to personal development
- Experience with gas engine tuning
- High Risk Work License
Benefits of working with Enerflex:
- Competitive rates that grow as you do, plus penalties
- Varied, challenging and long-term permanent work
- Personal Accident and Illness Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Be part of the energy transition industry
Sound like the job for you?
If you are excited by this opportunity and you share our values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity and Success, then we welcome your application today! Upon submitting your application, please respond to the screening questions sent to your nominated email address.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: