Enerflex is a respected global player in the oil and gas industry with a significant footprint throughout Asia Australia and a history of significant growth in our region. We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
We have an excellent opportunity for a career minded Leading Hand to become part of our growing service operations team based at Malaga. Reporting to the Operations Coordinator – Parts and Service you will be responsible for the smooth running of the workshop and its technicians. If you are highly motivated and looking for career development and leadership opportunities, send your application.
The successful candidate will be a positive team player with:
- Industry relevant trade qualification
- Previous experience in a Leading Hand role
- Implement and oversee safe work practices and uphold Enerflex’s strong safety-first culture.
- Extensive experience in either the Gas engine power generation or compression industry (Waukesha, Caterpillar and Ariel equipment experience)
- Previous experience in service repairs and rebuilds
- Ability to motivate and mentor a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience with MS Office (SAP experience an advantage)
Benefits of working with Enerflex:
- Competitive rates that grow as you do, plus penalties
- Varied, challenging and long-term work
- Personal Accident and Illness Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Values based and team-oriented culture
- Be part of the energy transition industry
If you would like the opportunity to work with a global organisation and you are a person who values teamwork and safety, then we welcome your application.
Upon submitting your application, please answer the screening questions sent to your nominated email address.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: