Enerflex is a respected global player in the natural gas industry with a significant footprint throughout the Australia Pacific region. Globally, we build operate and maintain natural gas infrastructure, and in our primary business locally, we are a major service and equipment provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
We have a great opportunity for experienced Field Service Technicians to join our Malaga service team. Servicing our clients both in the workshop and the field work locations across Western Australia, South Australia, Northern Territory and Asia. Field Service Technicians provide maintenance, repairs, overhaul, and diagnostics services on various model engines for clients in the Power Generation and Oil and Gas Industries.
We are looking for candidates who can proactively contribute to the ongoing success of Enerflex during exciting times for the organisation.
- Industry relevant trade qualification
- Post apprenticeship experience working on large engines (Waukesha or Caterpillar gas-fueled engines highly regarded)
- Previous experience working on reciprocating and / or rotary screw compression equipment (preferred)
- Previous experience on Power Generation equipment
- With desire to learn and BUILD A CAREER in our sustainable industry
- Demonstrated high regard for safety
- Manual driver’s license
Benefits of working with Enerflex:
- Competitive rates that grow as you do, plus penalties
- Varied, challenging and long-term permanent work
- Personal Accident and Illness Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Be part of the energy transition industry
Sound like the job for you?
If you are excited by this opportunity and you share our values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity and Success, then we welcome your application today! Upon submitting your application, please respond to the screening questions sent to your nominated email address.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: