Enerflex is a respected global player in the natural gas industry with a significant footprint across Australia and a history of significant growth in our broader region. We are a leading mechanical and electrical service provider for large gas compression and power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors. Our work is diverse however primarily involves servicing, rebuilding and overhauling engines and compressors.
We have a great opportunity for a highly motivated Supervisor to lead our FIFO team on a 15on:13off family friendly roster. In this position you would be based in regional Queensland at a customer site, and be responsible for the smooth running of the site maintenance operations. This will include completing job planning, undertaking JSAs, liaising with the customer and contractors, and providing leadership to our team of Mechanical and Electrical Technicians.
As the ideal candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant mechanical trade or tertiary qualification
- Experience in a supervisory or managerial position with track record of leading teams to success
- Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience in a similar position or industry would be ideal
- Excellent leadership, communication and planning skills
- Proven high regard for safety, quality, and customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to take initiative and streamline processes while adhering to procedures
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products
- Demonstrated commitment to personal development of yourself and team
Want a real long term CAREER PATH, challenging and diverse work?
Call us today for confidential discussion: 07 3318 9000
Just some of the benefits when working with Enerflex:
- Competitive remuneration and family friendly working roster
- Varied, challenging and long-term work
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Personal Accident and Illness Insurance and Employee Assistance Program
- Values based and team-oriented culture
- Be part of the energy transition industry!
If you would like the opportunity to work with a growing global organisation and you are a person who values teamwork and safety, then we welcome your application today. Upon submitting your application, please answer the screening questions sent to your nominated email address.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5wAUWjpCjM&feature=youtu.be