Enerflex is a respected global player in the oil and gas industry with a significant footprint throughout Australasia and a history of rapid growth in our region. We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
The scope of the Mechanical Service Technician role involves providing maintenance, repairs, overhaul, diagnostics and condition monitoring services on specialised equipment for clients in the Power Generation, Oil and Gas Industries. This position will work a rotating 15/13 roster in remote field locations within the Surat Basin. Positions are available as either FIFO or DIDO, mobilising from either Brisbane Airport, the Enerflex Brisbane office, or locally within Toowoomba and the Surat Basin. Interstate applicants will be required to get themselves to Brisbane.
The successful candidate will be a positive team player with:
- Industry relevant trade qualification
- Post apprenticeship experience working with Waukesha or Caterpillar gas-fuelled engines
- Previous experience working on reciprocating and / or rotary screw compression equipment
- Experience overhauling large engines
- Current FA/CPR qualifications
- Good communication and computer literacy skills (Word, Excel)
- Self-motivation to achieve daily expectations
- Demonstrated high regard for safety
- Manual driver’s license
Benefits working with Enerflex:
- Even time - family friendly roster
- Competitive rates
- Varied and challenging work
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Personal Accident and Illness Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and training
- Values based and team oriented culture
Enerflex rewards its employees with long term employment opportunities and career development. If you would like the opportunity to work with a global organisation and you are a person who values teamwork and safety, then we welcome your application.
Upon submitting your application, please answer the screening questions sent to your nominated email address. Please note that if you do not complete the screening questions your application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: