Enerflex is a respected global player in the oil and gas industry with a significant footprint throughout Asia Australia and a history of significant growth in our region. We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Advisor to join our HR Team, based in Eagle Farm. Reporting to the HR Manager this position is an autonomous role, which will complete all aspects of the Payroll function for Enerflex Australia employees.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- End to end processing of weekly wages and fortnightly salary company payroll
- Completing reconciliations for taxes, insurances, superannuation and more
- Maintaining accurate pay records and associated time keeping data
- Preparation and distribution of month end reports
- Checking on-cost rates for invoicing purposes
- Creating, maintaining, updating and processing personnel records
- Providing calculations for terminations, redundancies and payroll adjustments for out of cycle payments
- Responding to all stakeholder queries in a timely manner
The ideal person will possess:
- Experience in using the SAP HR and Payroll modules
- Experience in running the end to end payroll process
- Experience in a similar autonomous payroll position
- The ability to interpret enterprise agreements and ensure legislative compliance
- The ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
You will also have an inquisitive and detailed approach, you will question the information you receive and with a strong focus on accuracy. Your approach will be customer-centric, with great problem-solving abilities and a non-negotiable appreciation of confidentiality.
If you would like the opportunity to work with a global organisation and you are a person who values teamwork and safety, then we welcome your application. Upon submitting your application, please answer the screening questions sent to your nominated email address. Please note that if you do not complete the screening questions your application will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: