- Permanent full-time position, commencing as soon as possible
- Attractive Eagle Farm location (head office for Asia Australia region)
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow within a Global values driven organisation
Enerflex is a respected global player in the oil and gas industry with a significant footprint throughout Asia Australia and a history of significant growth in our region. We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
As an integral part of our corporate services team, the IT Service Desk Analyst provides first and second line support to Australia and Asia system users. Working with other IT Management and employees, the successful candidate will ensure that the operations of the IT Service Desk support Enerflex values, business strategy, and priorities at their location or other assigned locations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing Tier I and II support for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, telephony, network printing, and supported software.
- Providing Tier I and II support for business tools such as SAP and other software as required.
- Ensuring operational stability and reliability of the site infrastructure that supports the productivity tools and business systems of Enerflex.
- Providing IT Administration such as new account creation, access provisioning and termination of accounts
- Providing IT procurement services and make hardware and device recommendations
- Delivery of some onsite IT Infrastructure administrative services which may include:
- Security Services (access control and security infrastructure management)
- Backups and Restoration
- Networking (switch, AP, router/firewall)
- Server Management
- Participate in IT project initiatives that include solution design
- Provide onsite technical support as required
- Build/image IT equipment, manage assets and deploy to end users within an Office 365 environment
- Log work activities in Service Desk ticketing system and support Global service model
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Degree qualification in Computer Sciences or similar discipline
- Ability to be resourceful and comfortable operating in a stand-alone regional service desk position, supported by our Global IT function
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of stakeholders from all levels, in a service-oriented capacity
- Initiative to identify opportunities / problems and ensure appropriate action is taken
- Strong analytical, communication and process skills
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure (desktop hardware and software, network infrastructure, servers and communication systems)
- Broad understanding of technologies and business processes used in manufacturing and service business
- Experience with supporting IT General Controls in the area of service support
- Knowledge of engineering tools such as CAD would be an asset
- Working experience with Bitlocker, Direct Access, SCCM, Commvault, Skype/Teams (including voice) would be an asset
- Working experience with Dell PC’s/Servers, Cisco switching, Fortinet firewalls would be an asset
- ITIL certification or experience would be an asset
If you are excited by the opportunity to work and grow within a Global organisation and you are a self-starter who values teamwork and safety, then we welcome your application. Upon submitting your application, please answer the screening questions sent to your nominated email address. Please note that if you do not complete the screening questions your application will be considered incomplete and may not be reviewed.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: