Enerflex are a major mechanical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
We are currently seeking permanent full time Heavy Duty Mechanical Fitters based from our WA Malaga location, servicing our clients both in the workshop and the field across WA, NT, SA and South-East Asia. The role can be up to 60% field work.
Mechanical Fitters provide maintenance, repairs, overhaul, and diagnostics services on various model Engines for clients in the Power Generation and Oil & Gas Industries.
The ideal candidates for the above positions will have:
- Trade or relevant qualification
- Ideally 2 years’ post apprenticeship experience working with Diesel or Gas fuelled engines
- Experience overhauling larger engines
- A demonstrated high regard for safety
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift
- Valid First Aid & CPR qualifications
- Manual Driver’s License
- Good communication and computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Hold or have the ability of obtain a passport for potential international work
- Hold or be able to attain current police clearance
- Reside in Perth area or willing to relocate to Perth at short notice.
Candidates with the following will be highly regarded:
- Previous experience working hands-on with Waukesha or Caterpillar gas-fuelled engines
- Previous experience on Power Generation equipment
- Type B or Supervised gas fitter training.
The successful candidates will have a recognised Australian trades certificate.
If you would like the opportunity to work with a global organisation, with pay rates well above award and you are a person who values teamwork and safety, then we welcome your application.
Please note this is NOT a FIFO role.
After applying you will receive an email with some further qualifying questions – Please respond to this to finalise your application for this position.