Enerflex is a respected global player in the oil and gas industry with a significant footprint throughout Australasia and a history of significant growth in our region. We are a major mechanical and electrical service provider for gas compression / power generation equipment in the energy and resources sectors.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Sales Professional to join our Supply Chain team, based at our Eagle Farm head office and working with our customers throughout Australia. Key responsibilities include maximising sales with existing customers, developing new parts customers and introducing new product lines.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who has experience working with spare parts for mechanical and/or electrical equipment in either a maintenance or construction field. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate your ability to:
- Drive business development with leading industries
- Support the Supply Chain team in delivering excellence in customer service
- Prepare detailed quotations including pricing calculations
- Maintain detailed knowledge of OEM Parts and Equipment
- Prepare and present formal proposals
- Liaise with Vendors regarding introducing new product lines
If you would like the opportunity develop your career with a global organisation and you are a person who values teamwork and safety, then we welcome your application. To be considered for this position applicants must complete the screening questions sent to your nominated email address.
For more information about Enerflex please visit our website, follow us on social media or check out our recent drone video: